Festive Fun in Edinburgh
Offers / 4 December 2020 / 12:28pm
There are lots of wonderful events in Edinburgh this month to get you in the festive spirit! These are our favourites – click on the links to book tickets in advance:
- Christmas at the Botanics is a stunning illuminated after dark trail with festive music from 4.30pm every day, until 3 Jan (we went last night and loved it!).
- Edinburgh Zoo also has a spectacular illuminated festive trail each evening, until 3 Jan.
- Holyrood Palace is hosting a special child friendly Christmas trail with inside festive facts and royal traditions.
- The Chocolatarium has a festive version of its tour of chocolate. You will learn, taste and make your own chocolate… yum!
- The Christmas Search Party is a fun mobile phone based festive treasure hunt starting at St Giles Cathedral! You can start the game at any time via their website.
- Browse stalls at the outdoor Christmas Market, just off Princes Street, 3 to 23 Dec.
- Treat yourself to a festive afternoon tea at the stunning, historic Signet Library, 3 to 31 Dec